Welcome to Tri-County Inspection
Tri-County Inspection is committed to providing the most thorough and in-depth home inspection available, guaranteed to ensure our customers are able to make comfortable, knowledgeable, and confident home-buying decisions. Our reputation for quality, integrity, honesty, and satisfaction defines our success. Remember, we always work for you—our clients!
Inspector Nation Affiliation
Tri-County Inspection is affiliated with the nation’s most highly recognized professional inspection organization: Inspector Nation.
What We Set Out to Accomplish
- By providing you with an accurate assessment of your prospective home’s strengths and weaknesses, we strive to save you money on future repair bills—with the added benefit of reducing your stress as home buyer
- A comprehensive home inspection will leave you with a lot of information to unpack, but we’ll make sure that the information we provide is thorough and accessible so that you attain a confident understanding of the home’s condition
- We pride ourselves in exemplary customer service, taking the time to familiarize ourselves with your needs as home buyer—remaining available to answer any questions long after an inspection is finalized
Tri-County Inspection Provides You:
- Quality Professional Home Inspections in accordance with ASHI and State Standards
- Supra Key Property Access
- Specific Problem Analysis
- Full-Time Availability
- Affordable and Competitive Fees
- Moisture Damage Assessment
- Radon Gas Testing
- Well Water Testing
- A multitude of additional high-quality home inspection services
Detailed Digital Inspection Reports in 24 Hours
As soon as we finish inspecting your prospective home, an on-site verbal report will be provided. We’ll then review our findings and turn them into a thorough digital inspection report that you’ll receive access to within 24 hours. Every inspected component will be explained in full, with color photographs and videos included as necessary to provide visual confirmation of defective areas we identified. We’ll also provide all of our clients with access to the user-friendly Create Request List™ (CRL)™ feature by HomeGauge.
The Create Request List™ (CRL)™
- Whenever you access your digital inspection report, you’ll be able to use the convenient CRL™ feature to convert defective findings into a personalized project and repair request list
- Simply select the request option that sounds most ideal to you for each item you want to include in the request list, choosing between repair, replacement, or reimbursement
- Share your completed request list with your real estate agent so that it can be attached to the standard repair addendum that will be referenced during final negotiations with the seller of the home
- Tri-County performs inspections using the state-of-the-art HomeGauge Computerized Reporting System, which allows us to include color pictures. Tri-County’s E-Reports are readily available to our clients and Realtors® via the web. As soon as the reports are completed, they can be viewed or printed from anywhere via Internet, powered by HomeGauge.com©, as many times as necessary.
- An on-site verbal report is discussed and the E-Report will be emailed to the representative or the client after the inspection is completed. We’re always available for a telephone conference to fully explain the report and its findings.
Proudly Serving the Greater Charlotte Area
We offer residential and commercial property inspection services to areas of North and South Carolina, including: Charlotte, Gastonia, Huntersville, Shelby, Bessemer City, Concord, Harrisburg, Cornelius, Lake Norman, Mooresville, Pineville, Indian Trail, Monroe, Waxhaw, Weddington, Denver, Lincolnton, Rock Hill, and Fort Mill.
Tri-County Inspection is a locally-owned business that has inspected homes for over 25 years, providing in-depth professional insights to home buyers from all walks of life. Contact us today to request an inspection.