Qualified & Experienced Building and Inspection Professional
I’m Jeff Baker, a licensed, insured, and lead home inspector for Tri-County Inspection in North and South Carolina. My reputation for honesty, accuracy, and integrity is upheld throughout the real estate community, and I’m also an active member of Inspector Nation. My timely and detailed digital inspection reports include pictures, and sometimes videos, illustrating information discovered during the home inspection. This helps clearly define the need or consideration, providing specific direction for any defects that are recommended for subsequent repair or further evaluation.
Inspection Nation Certified Inspector
- NC License #1229, SC License #432
- 8,000+ Completed Residential Home Inspections
- Active member in good standing of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Electrical experience: Installing residential wiring, panels, and components
- Heating and Air Conditioning Service Technician—8 years of experience
- I’ve completed hundreds of hours of Continuing Education in Home Inspection, HVAC, Roofing, Engineering, Electrical, and Construction
- Background experience in Heating/AC, Electrical, Termite Inspection, Construction, and Home Inspection
- Graduated Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning Certification at GTCC
- 2-Year Heating and Air Conditioning Certification with service and installation knowledge and 10 years of experience
- W-Phase-NC Certified and Accredited Termite Inspector and Certified Applicator
- Completed Home Inspection Training in an approved American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) program
- Experienced in VA, FHA, and Conventional Residential Construction Requirements and Standards
- Graduated from METS Laboratory Training Program for Well Water and Radon Collection methods
Discover what so many of my satisfied customers throughout the region already know. With a strong residential, design, and construction background, Tri-County Inspection & Consulting Services knows how a home should be built and be built to last. A complete evaluation of your prospective property prior to closing can assure you that your home will be one that you can be proud of for many years.
I believe that consumers have the right to expect top-rated service while receiving the highest quality of standards of thoroughness, fairness, and effectiveness from their home inspector. I try to make every home inspection my best inspection and continue to build our reputation one inspection at a time to ensure you get the highest quality service you expect.
Ready To Book Your Inspection?
We offer residential and commercial property inspection services to areas of North and South Carolina.
Tri-County Inspection is a locally-owned business that has inspected homes for over 25 years, providing in-depth professional insights to home buyers from all walks of life. Serving Charlotte, Belmont, Huntersville and the Greater Charlotte area. Contact us today to request an inspection.