Qualified Experienced Building and Inspection Professional for You
Jeff Baker is a licensed, insured, and full-time home inspector in North Carolina and South Carolina. My reputation for honesty, accuracy and integrity is upheld through the Real Estate community along with being an active member of Inspector Nation.
Discover what so many of my satisfied customers throughout the region know already. Tri-County Inspection & Consulting Services has a strong residential, design, and construction background, I know how a home should be built and built to last. A complete evaluation of your prospective property prior to closing can assure you that your home will be one in which you can be proud of for many years. I believe that consumers have the right to expect top rated service while receiving the highest quality of standards of thoroughness, fairness, and effectiveness from their home inspector. I try to make every home inspection my best inspection and continue to build a better reputation one inspection at a time to ensure you get the highest quality service you expect.
Tri-County offers comprehensive home inspection services. I abide by the practices of North Carolina Standards and Procedures as well as ASHI’s Code of Ethics. Expect friendly, professional service with competitive, and affordable rates. Protect your investment – let me inspect your home before you buy. Expert care and knowledge you can count on.
- N.C. License #1229, S.C. License #432
- I offer and bring you 21 Years of Continued Excellence in Home Inspection Experience to your inspection
- Completed 5000+ Residential Home Inspections
- Active member in good standing of International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Electrical experience: Installing Residential wiring, panels, and components
- Heating and Air Conditioning Service Technician 8 Year’s Experience
- I’ve completed hundreds of hours Continuing Education in Home Inspection HVAC, Roofing, Engineering, Electrical and Construction
- Background experience Heat/AC, Electrical, Termite Inspection, Construction, and Home Inspection Experience
- Graduated Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning Certification at GTCC
- 2-Year Heating and Air Conditioning Certification with service and installation knowledge with 10 years of experience
- W-Phase- NC Certified and Accredited Termite Inspector and Certified Applicator.
- Completed 21 years of Continuing Education Hours in HVAC, Roofing, Engineering, Electrical, and Construction
- Completed Home Inspection Training in an Approved American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Program
- Experienced in VA, FHA, and Conventional Residential Construction Requirements and Standards
- Graduated from METS Laboratory Training Program for Well Water and Radon Collection methods